1. All the Budget on MREGS under NREGA should be spent.
2. All Jobseekers applied for Registration should get Job Cards as per the provisions of the NREGA
3. Gram Rojgar Sevak should get appointment Letters Duly signed by Dist Programme officer.
4. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be Paid Rs 5000/- per month as ‘remuneration’ along with extra TA & DA and/or, Meeting allowance since the date of Joining April 08.
5. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be given status of Muster Assistant.
6. Gram Rojgar Sevak should appointed in the every village of the Maharashtra State.
7. Gram Rojgar Sevak should be Provided Good Quality Training
8. Every Grampanchayat should be given a’Rojgar Kaksh’ Block should have Implementation Team & ZP should have Co-Ordination & Monitoring team. Here the Gram Rojgar Sevak having Higher Qualifications should Get promoted & incorporated
9. A Separate Cadre should be formed (such as in ICDS project) for Implementation of NREGA
10. Contradictory orders & Practices Conflicting with the NREGA should be withdrawn
11. Transparency & Accountability Rules (Under NREGA) should be Strictly Followed.
12. The pending Cases of Less than Minimum wage payment should be immediately sort out such as Walur Tal.Selu Dist Parbhani.
13. A detailed Time & motion Study of work & wage should be under taken in every District For Implementation Provisions of Minimum Wages
14. Minimum Wage Of the work should be raised at least to 120/- Per day
15. No Out sourcing of Data entry or any such work on contractual basis should be permitted
16. Gram Rojgar Sevak role of planning should be enhanced for Good Quality work under NREGA
We Expect The State Govt May Call us for the Discussion & sort the issues above Mentioed